“The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
Have you ever heard someone (or god forbid, yourself) say any of these sentiments?
“Man, I regret not doing that!”
“If I didn’t have so many responsibilities I would …”
“I thought of doing …, but then life happened.”
Did you ever have a big-idea that you just wrote off as a “dream” or a “maybe someday”?
For our family -our “dream”, our “maybe someday” has arrived! Never will we be able to look back on our “dream” and say – “I regret not doing that.” 2017 is the year…June is the month.
- We sell our house and move from Wisconsin to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- Our full-time residence becomes our hand-built yurt
- Lisa “retires” from her 15 year career in marketing
- We adapt to a lifestyle of homesteading, sustainable living, self-sufficiency
- We go full force into the lifestyle of living off less and with less (we’ve been practicing for some time)
We’re determined, researched and well-planned, totally and completely positive in our mindset, full of love, and perhaps a little bit crazy. 😉